Contactless Takeout & Curbside Pickup
Curbside pickup keeps everyone safe
GoTab Curbside Pickup allows operators to keep a safe distance from their customers and delivery partners at pick up. With Curbside Pickup restaurant staff can bring orders directly to customer vehicles, and communicate with them while they wait.
Rise of Curbside pickup
As of May 2020, “43% of consumers said drive-thru is the most preferred method for ordering restaurant food during the pandemic.” Source: Nation’s Restaurant News.
With demand for curbside takeout on the rise among consumers, it’s important to put the right tools in place. Whether you are offering your regular menu, offering catering services, or running a fresh market, GoTab helps you organize and fulfill orders easily.
Streamline Online Ordering
GoTab offers a host of features for operators looking for a streamlined online ordering and payment process for curbside pickup. It keeps your staff and your guests safe while providing an alternate revenue stream in the event outdoor dining becomes less desirable due to inclement weather or local guidance.
GoTab Features for Curbside Pickup
- Branded online menu with your custom look and feel. Menu is available like any website link so it can be embedded in your restaurant’s website, or shared standalone via an email promotion, or a social media update.
- Discounts and special offers to promote bundling of food, wine & spirits orders
- Scheduling capabilities that allow guests to book their preferred pickup date and time and receive customized pickup instructions. If plans change, guests can easily adjust their pickup time and location.
- Integration with GoTab KDS so the kitchen can seamlessly expedite orders through a single interface. Scheduled pickup orders are managed automatically in our KDS and alert staff when an order is nearing its designated pickup time.
- Two-way text communication with guests ensures everyone stays informed. Guests will receive text order confirmations via GoTab. Kitchen and expo areas can communicate with guests about order changes, out-of-stock items, or special instructions. For example, remind guests to bring a valid ID for alcohol orders.
- Print packing slips for organized fulfillment of orders and uses two-way chat capabilities to maintain open communication throughout the process.