Best Brewery POS Systems
Best Brewery POS System Features
To deliver the highest quality guest experience craft brewers and brewery operators need a POS system that helps:
- Give guests the freedom and independence to choose how they want to order and pay
- Significantly lower labor costs to help improve profitability
- Keep their people safe and increase sales with higher average check and tip sizes.
GoTab is a brewery commerce platform built by craft brewers for craft brewers. Here is our list.
The Best Brewery Point of Sale Systems Are Flexible
Now more than ever, restaurants need the flexibility to change on-the-fly, add and 86 items, and ensure you’re offering a menu that appeals to your guests.
Your brewery POS should allow you to customize how your digital menu displays and support full eCommerce capabilities. You should be able to add your own branding, photography, and even multimedia (video) to make your menus pop, including:
- Add and adjust categories, schedules, images and the order of menu, merchandise or grocery items
- Set up menu modifiers, standard tax and default tip rates
- Enable, disable or 86 items on demand
- Customize menu(s) by “zone” or on-premise location; i.e., patio, dining room, bar, etc.
Flexible Deployment Models
- Digital-only Deployment – Your brewery POS should support lightweight installs with no special hardware/software required. It should be able to run on any mobile-enabled phone / tablet / touchscreen.
- Printer Integration – In this model, you can deploy quickly with no additional hardware costs. In addition to digital-only deployment features, you’ll need an inexpensive piece of hardware to allow your POS to talk to existing printers to print prep-chits at designated station(s).
- Integrated Deployment — This model includes all of the required hardware and software to serve as the system of record for all payments and orders. It should support unified menu, inventory and sales reports.
The Best Beer POS Systems are contactless
Robust Contactless Self-Service offerings allow your guests to order and pay from their mobile device. Guests browse your branded, customized menu and submit orders from their device, no mobile app downloads required. For guests more comfortable with traditional ordering, GoTab offers a pay-at-table device for fast, personalized service.
The Best POS Systems for Breweries Support Tabs
Tabs let your guests order when and what they want. Whether they are in a tap room, a brewery, or a large, expansive outdoor space, tabs let you serve more guests with less labor. With this feature, you can earn higher customer spend and lower your transaction processing fees. GoTab is the only QR-based ordering and payment system with native that let guests open a digital tab, share and split the tab and tips, and keep the tab open until it’s time to settle.
Merge Full-Service Dining and Contactless with Mobile POS
With Contactless Dine-In, your servers can do more! Servers can start and add to a digital check, and seamlessly pass it off to your guests. Both servers and guests can add to the digital check simultaneously, enabling your servers to spend more time on what’s important, the guest interaction. When guests are ready, they can close out their tab on their mobile device via Credit Card, Apple or Android Pay. It’s a complete, touchless experience. Guests who prefer the traditional payment process can still pay the old way. GoTab offers a low-cost card-present terminal*.
The Best Brewery POS Systems Are Responsive
Your brewery POS should support two-way SMS text communication so your guests are always kept informed. That will allow you to respond to guest feedback in real-time. And when it comes to getting support, your brewery POS system should be open when you are. And with live customer support 20 hours a day, 7 days a week, you have the personal attention you need to successfully run your operation.
The Best Brewery POS Systems Provide Access to First-Party Data
Breweries need a set of modern, low-cost tools that help them acquire their own customers instead of relying on expensive third parties. The engine that fuels those tools is the first-party customer data that legacy POS systems don’t retain. The best brewery POS systems support access to first-party data for opted-in guests. You can use this valuable information to create a direct connection with your guests, which will save you time and money and improve your guests’ affinity for your brewery.