Best Brewery POS System Features
To deliver the highest quality guest experience craft brewers and brewery operators need a POS system that helps. Choose a sale system that gives guests the freedom and independence to choose how they want to order and pay! GoTab’s online ordering system significantly lowers labor costs to help improve profitability while keeping people safe.
Trusted by amazing operators including:
The Best Brewery Point of Sale Systems Are Flexible
Now more than ever, your restaurant needs the flexibility to change on-the-fly, add and 86 items based on inventory, and ensure you’re offering a menu that appeals to your guests.
Your brewery POS solution should allow you to customize how your digital menu displays and support full eCommerce capabilities. You should be able to add your own branding, photography, and even multimedia (video) to make your menus pop, including:
- Add and adjust categories, schedules, images and the order of menu, merchandise or grocery items
- Set up menu modifiers, standard tax and default tip rates
- Enable, disable or 86 items on demand
- Customize menu(s) by “zone” or on-premise location; i.e., patio, dining room, bar, etc.
Flexible Deployment Models
- Digital-only Deployment – Your sale solution should support lightweight installs with no special hardware/software required. It should be able to run on any mobile-enabled phone / tablet / touchscreen.
- Printer Integration – In this model, you can deploy quickly with no additional hardware costs. In addition to digital-only deployment features, you’ll need an inexpensive piece of hardware to allow your POS to talk to existing printers to print prep-chits at designated station(s).
- Integrated Deployment — This model includes all of the required hardware and software to serve as the system of record for all payments and orders. It should support unified menu, inventory and sales reports.
The Best Brewery POS Systems Are Contactless
Robust Contactless Self-Service offerings allow your guests to order and pay from their mobile device. Guests browse your branded, customized beer menu and submit orders from their device, no mobile app downloads required to operate the brewery software. For guests more comfortable with traditional ordering, GoTab offers a pay-at-table device for fast, personalized service.
The Best POS Systems for Breweries Support Tabs
Tabs let your guests order when and what they want. Whether they are in a tap room, brewery, tasting room, or a large, expansive outdoor space, tabs let you serve more guests with less labor. With this feature, you can earn higher customer spend and lower your transaction processing fees. GoTab is the only QR-based ordering and payment system with native app that let guests open a digital bar tab, share and split the tab and tips, and keep the tab open until it’s time to settle, making the easiest happy hour experience for your guests.
Merge Full-Service Dining and Contactless with Mobile POS
With Contactless Dine-In, your servers can do more! Servers can start and add to a digital check, and seamlessly pass it off to your guests. Both servers and guests can add to the digital check simultaneously, enabling your servers to spend more time on what’s important, the guest interaction. When guests are ready, they can close out their tab on their mobile device via Credit Card, Apple or Android Pay. It’s a complete, touchless experience. Guests who don’t prefer a cloud based pos can still pay the old way. GoTab offers a low-cost card-present terminal, making payment processing easier than ever*.
The Best Brewery POS Systems Are Responsive
Your POS software should support two-way SMS text communication so your guests are always kept informed. That will allow you to respond to guest feedback in real-time. And when it comes to getting support, your brewery POS system should be open when you are. And with live customer service 20 hours a day, 7 days a week, you have the personal attention you need to successfully run your operation.
The Best Brewery POS Systems Provide Access to First-Party Data
As a brewery owner, you need a set of modern, low-cost tools that help you acquire your own customers instead of relying on expensive third parties. The engine that fuels those tools is the first-party customer data that legacy POS systems don’t retain. The best brewery POS systems support access to first-party data for opted-in guests. You can use this valuable information to improve customer relationships, which will save you time and money and improve your guests’ affinity for your brewery or taproom. Spend less time on marketing and more time on what you love – beer.
If you’re a restaurant owner, GoTab has POS software for you too.